Sunday, March 26, 2006

growing so quickly



Here is a picture we took Saturday. Chloe & Emmi were all dressed up because we went to a baby shower for my sister-in-law (who is due April 17 with a baby boy). Of course they were quiet, serious-faced children while at the shower. The minute we got in the car Emmi started talking and yelling as if she had it bottled up and was waiting to let loose. They are so funny like that. Loud, crazy and funny at home...serious and won't smile for anybody in public.

Chloe is doing so well with her language skills. She is talking saying, "juice" "lights" "murray" "bye" and so much more. For everything else she points and grunts until we figure out what in the world she is talking about.

Emmi pulled up and started crawling about 5 weeks ago and she hasn't stopped since. You would never believe that at 7 months old she couldn't hold her head up or sit up by herself. My how she has caught up. She no longer eats baby food...it is all table food for her! It helps that she has a big sister to watch -- and believe me she wants to do everything Chloe does. Although she is much more cautious than her sister.

Oh well, I'm off to get some rest.

5 comments:

amazing grace said...

hey you! I have been hoping you would update! Love the new picture! the girls are sooooo darling and cute!!!!!

see you soon!!!
leah

drew and lori said...

I LOVED the new pictures! thanks for the update- they look SO happy!!
lori

Ann said...

They are too cute. They look so happy. It's good to finally get an update. I have been following your blog since joining this yahoo group

TaiwanMommy said...

Hi Hi!

We are adopting two girls from Taiwan too. We have a daughter, Kyra Grace, who is nearly two. The twins (who are 5 months old) will be Krysten Faith and Katharyn Hope. Obviously you and I have similar taste in middle names! :) Now I have to know how you got two girls who are not twins? That is very cool indeed, and your daughters are tres cute! Drop by my miserable and woefully inadequate blog to see pics of my darlings! Nice to "meet" you!

Val

Angela said...

This is a very delayed comment. I can't believe how much your girls have grown! I'm sure that they must be even bigger now. It's amazing how fast time passes with babies, isn't it?!

Angela