Monday, December 03, 2007

Our Beautiful Christmas Tree





We put up our Christmas tree on Thanksgiving...however, we didn't have any ornaments. When we moved the last time, the few glass ornaments that i had got broken. And although I DID buy & put up this tree last year (because of a friend that insisted i have a tree for the girls last year) I didn't put ornaments on it except a few at the top. But this year, I figured I would get some of the shatterproof balls and let the girls decorate. So tonight I put the hooks on and they put them on the tree. I still need to put a few of my ornaments at the top, but that will be it...this is the tree that they decorated all by themselves with no direction from mommy on placement or anything! that is a big step for me!! NOTICE the bottom left corner of the tree - it is really funny to me! And yes, Chloe's shirt is on backwards - she put it on herself.

1 comment:

wmcswain said...

They look so grown-up. Long hair and everything. I like your white tree!