Our first activity for the day was the climbing wall. If you know my girls, then you know that this wall alone was heaven on earth for them. I promise, we could have simply stayed at the climbing wall all day and they would have been happy. In fact, we had to make them leave so we could do something else!
I attempted the climbing wall. Can I just say, it is hard! I was also placed on a "medium" level climb because the younger ones had taken the "easy" ones. I made it less than halfway up before I could go no further (the spot I am at in the picture below). The first time I lost my grip, the second time I just had to eventually let go because I couldn't get any further. After that, I was pooped. But as you will see in the pictures, my girls kept going and going. Emmi climbed to the top at least 10 - 15 times. I don't know HOW in the world she was able to do it AND to do it continuously. Chloe made it to the top one time, I think, but that didn't stop her from trying. They both did great...and Chloe had blisters on her hands to prove it!
Next, Chloe did the Mega Jump and I did the Mega Zip. The plan was for Chloe and I to do the Mega Zip, but when we got up there, she decided she didn't want to. I know she would have loved it, but she was getting ready to freak out on me and I figured it was best to just let her do the jump. Unfortunately, Emmi's bladder kept her from making it in the group with us to do this activity. David took her back to the climbing wall and she climbed to the top of that a few more times.
The Mega Jump...starring Chloe
and me on the Mega Zip...
look closely at the bottom of this picture, you can see the girls on the ground looking at me.
It was a long wait for the Mega Zip & Jump, so after that we had lunch and then we all four did the Climb 2 Zip. Unfortunately, we have no pictures of us doing it, but we do have a few other fun family photos. There was another ropes course we wanted to do, but I had an appointment that I had to go to and Emmi's bladder was once again calling. We had to wrap up the day, but it was LOTS of fun. My girls can't wait to go back.
3 comments:
You and your family are total inspirations! and brave ones at that!
What an awesome place for family fun! Glad you had such a great time together!!
Sounds like an AWESOME time!! Wish I could have enjoyed with y'all! Miss and love you all!!
Post a Comment