Friday, July 28, 2006

partners in crime



today i had gotten home and the kids were playing while i was in the living room. when i realized it had become extremely quiet (they had been running back & forth into the living room screaming etc) - it was TOO quiet. so i proceeded to their bedroom and look at this picture to see what i found...

yes, you saw correctly -- BOTH children were on top of the changing table!! Happily taking all of the wipes out of the box. I have no doubt that chloe could climb up there, but cannot figure out how in the world emmi was able to get up there without falling. and you just wonder...did chloe help her once she got up there??

anyway, i was so shocked by my findings...and they just sat and played like they were doing nothing wrong. i knew i needed to get the camera, but didn't want to leave the room w/ them up there b/c they might fall (of course, who knows how long they had been up there prior to my entrance!!) BUT i remembered i had my phone in my pocket and it takes pictures...and thus i have PRICELESS pictures to help me tell them this story one day.

5 comments:

Ann said...

you know I was saying to myself "I'm not going to check her blog, b/c she doesn't update very often" imagine my suprise when I see a new update. :0)
Isn't that a priceless picture. It's like how can you get mad when they're soooo cute. They look great and so happy.

amazing grace said...

that's hilarious!!!! how in the world did they get up there without it tipping over??? so glad you got the pictures!!!

:)
Leah

Angela said...

Aren't toddlers priceless? A few weeks ago, I turned away from William for 5 seconds and when I turned back he was standing backwards on a chair. Needless to say, I was shocked! No pictures that day, unfortunately.

I'm glad to see that the girls are doing well.

Angela

Jan and Randy said...

I love it! How funny. And so very true, when all is quiet, that's when you have to worry.

Jan
Mom to Ansley

Dim Sum, Bagels, and Crawfish said...

Too Funny! That is a priceless photo! Looks like you have two monkeys on your hands :)