Sunday, October 01, 2006

photo shoot






I went to see my friend leah on friday...and came home with the most awesome set of pictures i've ever seen of my children!!! she did an awesome job of capturing the personalities of chloe & emmi -- and them as sisters. we haven't taken them to formally get their pictures taken because they don't cooperate with strangers. they literally will not smile or give any expressions at all when around new people. but after seeing what leah captured...i'm not going anywhere but to her house to get my children photographed! and then with the help of photoshop we made them black & white and added some extra touches -- enjoy...

5 comments:

Angela said...

Leah did a great job! I love the new pictures of the girls!

Angela

Ann said...

I'm not quite sure how I missed this posting. These are awesome pictures. Leah did a great job. I love the picture of the girls together with flowers in their hands. That's so sweet. They sure are getting to be big girls..

Ann said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
M3 said...

Wow - beautiful!!!

Ann said...

Allison is gone...
But we know she's not..
Her girls are getting big..
And she's doing a LOT.

But oh how we miss her..
And her pretty girls too..
if only she'd tell us..
What all is new..

Hey girl...where ya been?