We couldn't resist taking a picture of them tonight while they were sleeping. It was one of the first times that they were both sleeping "correctly" in their beds...most of the time Emmi is sideways and Chloe is diagonal. They look so peaceful - trust me, this is the ONLY time they are still!
We've had to remove the play kitchen from their room (like we had to remove the changing table a few months ago) because they preferred to climb it and play on top of it rather than pretend cooking! I walked in their room one morning a few weeks ago and found what you see in that picture! What we DON'T have pictured is Chloe STANDING on the very top (where Emmi is sitting). At first we moved their kitchen into our dining room/kitchen. I thought that if it was in there, they would only play on it while I was in there and I could keep an eye on them -- however, that just didn't work. Chloe could get to the top before you blinked! The play kitchen has now been moved to our back deck, and Emmi looks out the window and says "kitchen." I say, "Yes, that is your kitchen...but since all you want to do is climb it...we had to eliminate it!"
3 comments:
I guess it's time for the playground and monkey bars. They sure do love to climb, they're so cute!!!
Oh, thank God mine are short! They'll be 7 before they can do that! hahahah
Your girls are precious.. come say hi to us on our blog too! Harper Faith and Taelor Hope are from Taiwan too! (Big sister Kyra Grace is homegrown)
Love,
Val
I don't know how you do it! Can't believe how big your monkey girls have grown...seems like just yesterday when you got your referral. I wish we could make it to the North Carolina gathering this summer.
Post a Comment