Friday, September 23, 2011

So glad.

Back at the first of August, I ran across a photographer in Charlotte that was offering free mini-sessions. Typically I do not enlist (read that hire) other photographers, I just do things myself. However, something made me jump on this offer, and I even spent $60 to purchase 6 of the pictures. THAT is a big deal for me, but I am SO glad I did. Why? Because Chloe no longer looks like she did at the first of August. In the last 6 weeks she has lost 20 lbs. Yes, you read that right, my 6-year old lost 20 lbs! Now, that is every woman's dream...unfortunately she is not a woman yet and this weight loss raised my eyebrows and I got her to the doctor as quickly as I could. Blood tests have confirmed that she has some thyroid issues going on, and we have an appointment with and endocrinologist in mid-October. She doesn't look bad now, just older and very slim, as she went from a size 16 to a size 10.

Here is my Chloe in the pictures taken the first week of August.

 So very thankful I captured pictures of this Chloe in just the nick of time.

No comments: