

I realize that you blogger viewers have seen very few pictures of Chloe's hair down. There is a very good reason for that...her hair is VERY long in the back, but the sides are MUCH shorter. I've had to leave it that way at least until the sides grew long enough to look like a bob. It finally hit that stage and I had to cut it because the back was crazy long...and she almost looked like a mullet. You must also realize that Chloe is VERY difficult to photograph! These are my current attempts for you to see her hair -- keep in mind that them more I look at her, the more I think we are going to have to have a session 2 of the haircut!! I am extremely careful and I cut small amounts at a time -- thus it isn't short enough. But I'd rather have that scenario than the alternative!!
2 comments:
well you're just gonna have to get that little peanut to sit still. I can't see her hair. But I'm sure that it's as adorable as she is. They're getting sooooo big. They don't look so little anymore...:(
Congratulations on the first anniversary of your Gotcha Day! We are coming up on one year, too--Dec. 21. I guess I didn't realize ours was exactly a month after yours.
How brave of you to cut the girls' hair on your own. You did a nice job. I am too afraid to cut William's hair. He would never sit still. I take him to get it cut every 3 weeks or so.
I am always amazed at how big the girls are whenever you post new pictures. They are such beautiful little girls and so photogenic.
Angela
Post a Comment