Tonight Emmi pulled her first tooth. It was extremely loose, and I knew it needed to be pulled, but she refused to let me. We sent the girls to bed, and I heard somebody in the bathroom. After a few minutes I decided to go see what was going on. I turned the corner and Emmi came out of the bathroom smiling, with tissue in her mouth and a tooth in her hand. She decided to go take care of the tooth herself!
Chloe has lost a total of 6 teeth. Her top right tooth came out on Monday...making it an empty space in the front for her.
So, as you can tell the tooth fairy has been busy (and has even made a few mistakes). If you recall, Emmi is the one who does not like the idea of Santa Claus or Tooth Fairy entering our house. She is finally to the point where she will sleep in the room when the tooth fairy is visiting Chloe (remember she initially had issues with that). However, tonight, Emmi's tooth is NOT under her pillow. She has instructed us to let the tooth fairy know that her tooth is in this jar that is on the kitchen counter.
My two toothless girls...





No comments:
Post a Comment