

Chloe is STILL a climber! Yes, and you see that she has moved on to bigger and better things. It used to be the changing table, then the play kitchen, and now the van. You will be intrigued to know that this was NOT the first time I caught her up there. She has been caught (and punished) a few times now, but apparently it is just an overwhelming temptation she can't overcome. AND you would NOT believe how quickly she can get up there -- it is CRAZY and amazing all at the same time. No, I do not condone climbing on top of the van, but I just had to take pictures -- for memories and proof that I'm telling the truth that my child will and DOES climb ANYTHING! and by the way...she continuously takes her ponytail out of her hair...and drives me crazy with her hair in her face :0)
3 comments:
I think she and Ava Grace will be climbing buddies in the future. We should invest in one of those climbing walls maybe?? ;) TOO FUNNY!
OH MY!!! I am so glad Gabby has not realized she can climb yet. I am not ready!! Glad you could get a picture for when she denys that she ever did that! LOL!
Oh no!!! This is totally in our future isn't it? Sigh...
Post a Comment