we will be going to the airport to fly to LA!! That is unbelievable!! I feel like I lost a week because I have been sick and haven't been able to think or do anything. Today is the first day since Sunday that I have not had a fever...Whew...I was beginning to think it would never go away. It had to be a virus. I've been a little congested, but nothing like when I have a sinus infection.
David was off today, so we spent the morning re-arranging the kitchen to accomodate bottles, bibs, sippy cups and all that kind of stuff. That has needed to be done, but we've been putting it off. We just aren't used to all the small miscellaneous items that go along with babies!
This is our last weekend with life as we know it...after 6.5 years things are about to change forever. It is hard to even imagine what it is going to be like, but we are looking forward to the change.
No comments:
Post a Comment