Friday, November 18, 2005

It's GO time!

It is Friday at 12:00. We have had a busy morning. I stayed up until after midnight preparing and I was up at 6:30 this morning. I had to go into work to drop off some files that I finished up last night.

Poor Murray was very upset this morning. He KNEW we were leaving. He wouldn't even eat one of his favorite treats. David took him to my parents house around 9:30. They had been there about 15 minutes and Murray threw up in the living room. He is in for a long week!

We had lunch at my favorite mexican joint...Miguel's. chips, cheese, salsa and a cheese enchilada. one of my last hot meals for a while!

We have a few more errands to run before we leave for the airport at 3:00. David is taking a loaf of bread to make peanut butter & jelly sandwiches in case he can't find something he likes in Taiwan. However, he is having a hard time trying to figure out how to pack the bread without it getting too smushed!!

No comments: