Friday, November 04, 2005

Packing?

Well, the packing hasn't started yet!! I tried to start on the baby clothes but it was too overwhelming at the time. It's hard trying to figure out what will fit each of them. Baby clothes vary so much in size.

We've decided to keep it as light as possible. There's no way I can carry a baby, suitcase and backpack. We actually tried that out with my niece last week and I was tired after 3 minutes (and she was crying the whole time while in the snugli).

I am recovering from my gall bladder surgery very well. It has been 3 weeks now, and it will be 5 weeks by the time we travel. I should definitely be 100% by then.

I suppose this weekend will start our packing marathon. Until now I've been trying to finish up all the graphics projects so that I can focus on the trip.

No comments: